Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Club Penguin Stamps: Iced Treasure Stamp

If you want to get the Iced Treasure Stamp you need to go to the dance club and then up the stairs to the Dance lounge and then to the thin ice game. Once you're there you have to play till Level 19 (You don't need to melt all the squares). Once you're at level 19 see below to find out how to get to the Iced Treasure! Good Luck!



I hope this video helped you get the Iced Treasure stamp! Good Luck! NOTE: To get all the coin bags you have to melt all the squares.

-Pagger2

2 comments:

Jake said...

Pagger, I am going to tell you right now so you don't get in trouble, take those trackers off of your blog. They are against CP Terms of Service, which means they break CP Rules. Just thought I would tell you :)

Je45rry said...

My 200 posts party is right now at Server Flippers, I am at the iceberg please come!